Application is open to researchers and technopreneurs receiving government funding that meet the following requirements:
1. Have registered Intellectual Property (IP);
2. The product is at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 5 and above;
3. Disruptive products must be from sectors in 10-10 Malaysia Science, Technology, Innovation and Economy (MySTIE) Framework;
4. Shortlisted candidates must be able to attend the video recording session arranged by the secretariat; and
5. Ready to deliver 5-minute pitching based on slides template provided for video-recording purpose.
(Download here http://tinyurl.com/templateslidemytechpitch2022)
Those who have been screened and shortlisted will be contacted by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). Entries that do not meet the above conditions will be disqualified by MOSTI. MOSTI reserves the right to disqualify any entry at any stage of the program.